I collaborate with clients through the whole process, so that their website feels like a great reflection of their business, church, or non-profit.
Here’s a quick overview of the process:
- FREE CONSULTATION: I meet with you (in-person, Skype, phone) to discover your goals for your new website, how you want to manage content, and to establish a timeline/contract.
- INITIAL DRAFT: Client pays 50% up front and provides initial content for website. I get to work and create an initial draft of the new website.
- TOUCH POINT: We reconnect (in-person, Skype, or phone) to ensure that you like where things are headed and to provide a chance for you to provide additional input.
- REVISIONS: I work through several revisions and you make sure to give me all the content you want in your site at the launch.
- FINALIZATION: I present the finished draft of the website and you test it out.
- TRAINING: I provide training so that you can update your blog or edit content on your own.
- LAUNCH: Your website goes live! (And client pays the second 50%).
- SUPPORT: I am available for one year for tech support and troubleshooting (included in price).